This course is an introduction to the triconex system configuration and implementation. The course is specifically designed for plant engineers, technicians and supervisors who are responsible for maintaining the triconex system.
- Basics of IEC 61511 safety systems standard
- Introduction to Triconex TMR architecture
- Describe the TMR architecture and the basic theory of operation
- Basics of Triconex programming in emulator
- Key features of emulator
- How to write simple programs on the emulator
- Configure own Triconex Program
- Write a safety application
- Test and debug the safety application
- Configure a Triconex system and database
- Troubleshoot and maintain the system
- Documentation, reporting and project security
- PreRequisite: IEC 61511 understanding
- Location: Client location
- Cost: $3400.00, excluding GST
Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
This course introduces learners to data science through the python programming language. This skills-based specialization will teach statistical, machine learning, information visualization, text analysis, and social network analysis techniques through popular python toolkits such as pandas, matplotlib, scikit-learn, nltk, and networkx to gain insight into their data.
This course will have 4 sub courses as a part of the course including Introduction to Data Science in Python, Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python and Applied Machine Learning in Python.
Introduction to Data Analysis
In this course, you’ll use powerful tools and methods such as Excel, Tableau, and MySQL to analyze data, create forecasts and models, design visualizations, and communicate your insights. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to explore and justify improvements to a real-world business process.
Full Stack Web Development
This course will provide training in all phases of web development, starting from frontend development and progressing to backend, database, debugging, version control and other essential technologies that are helpful for a developer.
Object Oriented Programming
This course is for aspiring software developers with some programming experience in any programming language. In addition to learning Java, you will gain experience with two Java development environments (BlueJ and Eclipse), learn how to program with graphical user interfaces, and learn how to design programs capable of managing large amounts of data. These software engineering skills are broadly applicable across wide array of industries.